To encourage and foster patriotism, Canadian unity and Canadian identity.
The Club seeks to fulfill its mission by meeting the following objectives:
1. Engage informative guest speakers to provide an awareness and exchange of ideas related to the history, institutions, arts, literature and resources of Canada.
2. Support productive, organized debate on topics related to Canada amongst students in our educational system.
3. Promote the importance and privilege of Canadian Citizenship.
The Board members reviewed the Club’s progress and actions over the past year, and arrived at the following proactive goals which will be proposed to the Board for formal adoption.
1. To develop a business plan that is focused on rewarding the Club for success – we make money to reinvest in our mission.
2. To market luncheons and memberships effectively.
3. To maintain other programs but do not enhance until Goal 1 achieved.