NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT the Annual General Meeting (“Meeting”) of members of The Canadian Club of Calgary will be held at The Ranchmen’s Club, 710 – 13 Avenue SW, Calgary, Alberta on Wednesday, September 21, 2016 at 1:30 p.m. MDT to conduct the following business:
1. Receive the report of the President on behalf of the Board of Directors;
2. Receive the 2014-15 and 2015-16 annual audited financial statements;
3. Appoint the Auditors for The Canadian Club of Calgary for the 2016-17 financial year and authorize the directors to fix the remuneration;
4. Elect the Board of Directors and Executive of The Canadian Club of Calgary for a term ending at the close of the next Meeting; and
5. Transact further and other business as may properly be brought before the Meeting.
Documents pertinent to this Meeting will be available and/or sent to members in the coming weeks.
Please Note: Follows our Tsuu Tina Nation Chief Roy Whitney, as our September 21st, 2016 luncheon speaker.